It is an allergic reaction to pollen. Symptoms of hay fever are seasonal when the pollens affecting at highest levels. It is an inflammation of nasal congestion, nasal itching, and rhinorrhea, in any combination. It itself is not life-threatening, but the impact on quality of life is significant.
SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS:
- Itching : Nose ,eyes,ears ,palate.
- Postnasal drip
- Red eyes
- Eye swelling
- The pressure in the nose and cheeks
- Allergic shiners (dark circles around the eyes )
- Mold Spores
- Strong smells
- Animal Exposures
- Occupational Exposures
IF NOT TREATED PROPERLY, HAY FEVER MAY CAUSE
- Ear infection
TREATMENT AS PER AYURVEDA
- Chyavana prasha leha 1tsf with milk
- Haridra Khand 1 tsf with water thrice a day
- Sameera pannaga Rasa 125mg TID
- Vyghryadi Kashaya 20ml TID with honey
- Kantakaryavaleha 1 tsf Bd with warm milk
- Tablet Naradiya laksmivillas ras TDS
- Godanti bhasma 250mg TDS.
THIS INFORMATION IS FOR AWARENESS PURPOSE ONLY, CONSULT AN AYURVEDA PHYSICIAN BEFORE TAKING ANY KIND OF MEDICINE.